Monday, 28 September 2015
Saturday, 26 September 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
Thursday, 24 September 2015
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship plan
Now open for applications for 2016
The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education programme in the UK.
This is a source of funding made available to all Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
LEVEL OF COURSES:
- One year Taught Master's courses or equivalent degree
- Doctoral degree of up to three years duration.
The CSFP is an annual scheme made available to all the Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission. In India, this is jointly managed by:
- Commonwealth Scholarships Commission
- the British Council
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- economy return international travel
- tuition fee
- adequate maintenance and other allowances.
- Engineering and Technology
- Science (Pure and Applied)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
The last date for online applications is 8 October 2015. Complete information is available on http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/UK2016.pdf.
For Split-site PhD Scholarships, Shared Scholarships, Academic, Professional and Medical fellowships, please visit Commonwealth Scholarship Commission's website